There is not another documentation (it's my project).
have you try to deploy the war jscontrolstags-usecases-1.0-b1.war? You
sample with swap.
I'm agree with you documentation is poor, I will try write it.

See swap3.jsp. You have an sample. have you insert javascript and css in
your page?

       <!-- include javascript scriptaculous -->
       <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="../js/scriptaculous/prototype.js"></script>
       <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="../js/scriptaculous/effects.js"></script>
       <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="../js/scriptaculous/dragdrop.js"></script>
       <!-- include javascript for swap -->
       <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="../js/selectable/selectable.js"></script>
       <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="../js/selectable/subsdraggable.js"></script>
       <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="../js/jscontrolstags-swap.js"></script>
       <!-- include CSS jscontrolstags autocomplete -->
       <link rel="stylesheet" href="../css/jscontrolstags.css"
type="text/css" />

Angelo