I see this warning as well when using ajax-validation. It seems ognl expects
a .methodName method which is not there in the struts validators.

There is another thread regarding this problem with the Topic "Problem with
2.0.6". The warning is there in 2.0.7 as well.

Ted suggested to turn off devMode, but the warning remains.

Piero