Hmm, when I have this class

public class PopulateGridAction extends ActionSupport
implements ParameterAware, Result

With this method:

public void execute(ActionInvocation invocation)
throws Exception

It never gets called.  Do I have to do something
special in my struts.xml?  My logfiles says:

11:06:34,342 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue:
'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] DEBUG
xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation  - Executing action
method = null

I did not see any examples or documentation other than
the API pages.

Thanks,

Scott