Done.

You can also add comments directly to the page.

-T.

On 3/28/07, doktora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think the fact that you cannot change the location of struts.xml should be
put in here:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/struts-1-solutions.html

This will help out a lot of people who do not expect s2 to have this
different behaviour. I failed to find this documented anywhere which cost me
quite a bit of time and frustration with s2 because I couldn't even
jumpstart it.