--- meeboo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One last question regarding this. As I beforehand
> don't know where to redirect the user after the
login
> action I will have to implement the
> ServletResponseAware interface and then use the
> HttpServletResponse for this. This seems like an
ugly
> way to redirect the user, are there other ways
maybe?

As someone else mentioned if you are using an
interface to set the original URL (like void
setOriginalUrl(String) & String getOriginalUrl()) then
you can map a redirect in your action's config, more
or less like the following:

<result type="redirect">${originalUrl}</result>

That was a day or two ago; I don't have a reference to
it handy and I don't recall who the poster was.

d.