There are several factors that are multiplicitave in the final utility of a
software package, such as performance, correctness, etc and one of them is
ease of use / documentation. I love javadocs for development, but the
javadoc API is usually never a proper form of overall documentation.

I don't want to turn this into flamebait, but do you really think that the
links you provided are sufficient?

- Jae

On 4/9/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- Dale Newfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [links to API docs]
> I would disagree that "it's not documented".

I think my links were easier to find ;)

d.