Please excuse me but i try again ... (hope will never die)

Hi all, i've the following problem using the tag
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No bean specified

Let's say this is my code (actionForm, jsp, bean class)

public class MyForm extends ActionForm {
        private myBean[] arrayOfMyBean;
        public void reset(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest
request){
                arrayOfMyBean=someClass.getMyBeanArray();
                request.setAttribute("aBean", arrayOfMyBean);
                super.reset( mapping,  request);
        }
        public myBean[] getABean(return arrayOfMyBean); // i forgot this
on my previous post, not on my code!

The jsp:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %> <html:xhtml
/> <html:html locale="true"> <body> <html:form action="/MyAction">
label="descr"/>

myBean Class:

public class myBean implements java.io.Serializable{
        private Integer code;
        private String descr;

        public Integer getCode(){return code;}
        public String getDescr(){return descr;}

        public void setCode(Integer val){ code=val;}
        public void setDescr(String val){ descr=val;} }

Could anyone help me?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Marcello