Well, could u then let me know how to modularize my struts config in case it
grows large. How do I modularize my struts web app without having separate
struts modules. I am working on a web project where there are three types of
users:Admin, Web User and Call Center User. Under each of these there are
several screens/modules.  Currently we are maintaining only one struts
config and tiles def file and their sizes are becoming a issue. Also I would
like to use separate application resources properties files for different
user types. Could u give me suggestions on how to overcome  these issues?

Still I would like to have an answer to my original question, if possible.
As I have already told that I have been able to do module switching, but
still I haven't been able to use a separate tiles definition file for the
second module. If u could help me out at this, I will be thankful to you.
Being able to use a separate tiles def file for the second module (having a
struts config file of its own) will do for me.