Well, there is not submit per se, the action is
getting called when the user types the second char in
the lookup editor.

Here is the log when the user types zz:

DEBUG interceptor.FileUploadInterceptor  - Bypassing
/html/ LookupSportsTeam
DEBUG interceptor.StaticParametersInterceptor  -
Setting static parameters {}
DEBUG interceptor.ParametersInterceptor  - Setting
params sportsTeam => [ zz ]
DEBUG util.XWorkConverter  - Property: sportsTeam
DEBUG util.XWorkConverter  - Class:
com.nielsenmedia.lrs.enames2.view.lineup.LookupSportsTeamAction
DEBUG util.XWorkConverter  - field-level type
converter for property [sportsTeam] = none found
DEBUG util.XWorkConverter  - global-level type
converter for property [sportsTeam] = none found
    DEBUG util.XWorkConverter  - falling back to
default type converter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DEBUG validation.AnnotationValidationInterceptor  -
Validating /html/LookupSportsTeam with method execute.

No mention of sportsOrg.

Scott