hi musachy,

thank you for having given the information about Eclipse plugin.

Have you seen Akrogen plugin? Do you find the idea is good?
Akrogen plugin is not finished, but I think today we can use for generate
simple component.

But if you want another features, tell me, and I will try to develop it.
The documentation is not finsihed, but I'm writing documentation.

Angelo