Von: Lance [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. April 2007 11:05
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: AW: HowTo Format Numbers in html:text tag?

You could combine with struts-el

<!-- store in formattedNumber (don't output -->
<fmt:formatDate value="${myForm.myNumber}" pattern="??"
var="formattedNumber" />

<!-- use the formatted value -->

Peter Neu wrote:
That looks cool but I need to embed the value in the html:text field so
the
user is able to edit the value. That won't work with 2 tags. :o(