Hi all,

I would like to do as in Struts 1 with DispathAction : create a parent
Action, which each other action extends, and each request/action passes by
this parent action, and I could so add there the generic validations (user
logged, etc...)

How could I do ?

I tried this :

My parent Action :
public class CRMAction extends ActionSupport implements
ServletRequestAware {
        private static final long serialVersionUID = 7543537304330132164L;
        private Logger log = Logger.getLogger(CRMAction.class);

        private HttpServletRequest request;

        @Override
        public String execute() throws Exception {
                //do all tests (user logged, ...)
                //...
                return super.execute();

My others Actions :
public class LoginAction extends CRMAction {
        private static final long serialVersionUID =
-5438115193615924021L;
        private Logger log = Logger.getLogger(LoginAction.class);

        public String myMethod () {
                //do something
                return "myForward";

But I never go in CRMAction.execute()...

Thanks,

Regards,

Michaƫl