From: Session A Mwamufiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:38:17 PM
Subject: Please help me get started

Hello,

I tried following the Struts 2 bootstrap tutorial, but even the first piece
looks like Martian to me.  Could someone please give me a step by step approach
to setup struts 2 (like 1. move this file to here, 2. do this, ...), because
the tutorial itself requires a tutorial to understand what it is we're supposed
to be doing.

Please help, thanks.
Session