Hi, for a 2 minute demo of how nice the maven jetty integration is, try this:

(You must have Maven and SVN client installed)

$ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/struts2/tags/ STRUTS_2_0_6/apps/mailreader/
$ cd mailreader
$ mvn jetty:run

Open your browser to localhost:8080/struts2-mailreader/

Have fun!

--
James Mitchell