stack = (ValueStack) tilesContext.getRequestScope().get(
ServletActionContext.STRUTS_VALUESTACK_KEY);

works from within the Tiles controller!  Now then, stack.getRoot() returns a
CompoundRoot which appears to be a Collection.  Is there a way to know which
element the Action is in?  It appears to be in the zero element, but I'd
like to be certain of this.  Too bad it isn't keyed!

On 5/2/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In short... workflow.

Oh. I just know about the Tiles/OGNL stuff :)

d.