Hi,
thanks for the reply,

Yes we tried that, also tried #testID.actionName both
doesnt seem to work, It looks like it doesnt evaluate
what is inside the action = ""  it prints the
expression values as it is without evaluating.

One other thing which I want to note is that, this is
a portlet, Should I code differently because this is a
portlet,(I havent done it yet)

Does S2, UI tag syntax changes based on it is Web or
Portlet

Thanks,