Hi,

if the action string is being evaluated in the URL tag

what does it output the expression as it is, If we
have the same expression in value attribute it does
evaluate, That is where we are doubtful.

In portal mode the action attribute does convert the
string to portal string where as value does not.

Hence we need to get the expression evaluated in the
action attribute

Thanks
--- Jeromy Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>