I solved this problem changing the order of the declaration of the
interceptors in struts.xml :D

On 6/4/07, Luiz Henrique Rossetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok!!! Now, the prepare() method in the Preparable interface executes
before the call of the method intercept()? I have some troubles in calling
these methods. When my action classes implement the Preparable interface,
the prepare() method is always called before intercept() method. How can I
solve this problem?