I have a cat that won't come when I call it. Can you (temp temp) help me with this?

--
James Mitchell

On Jun 11, 2007, at 12:03 AM, temp temp wrote:

    I have a  jar file  it has the follwing structure

      META-INF
      lib
      com

      This is my  manifest.mf file.

      Manifest-Version:  1.0
      Main-Class:  project.converter.Test
Class-Path: lib/converter-actions-xsd.jar;lib/commons- lang-2.3.jar;lib/commons-io-1.3.1.jar; lib/xbean.jar;

      I run  jar file  using command

      java –jar  converter.jar

I get class not found exception (for a class which is in one of the jar files in lib folder)

    Thanks & Regards
  Miro