Hey all

How do you build up your Struts 2 applications architecture wise? Say for
instance that you have a User model object. Do you create an action class
(e.g. UserAction.java) for all User actions, or do you separate them into
UpdateUser.java/CreateUser.java etc...? We thought Struts 2 was a big mess
at first since it allows you to construct your web-tier in virtually any way
you want. But after a couple of weeks we started using a "pattern" where
each JSP page has its own java action class and all action classes inherit
from a superclass which implements SessionAware, ValidationAware and so
forth. Do you think this is a good approach? It's worked great for us so
far.

Cheers!