find my answers below

> You're trying to assign a String to an array which
> would give you an
> error

But it nicely work with S1 eventhough it has been left
in S2, I can't figure is out why these little features
are left over. It got lot of benefits,

for e.g if that feature there i can use the same
string[] variable for checkboxes as well as for select
tags.

if you were trying to do it in code. If you