Using the following code:

<s:url id="autosportsteam" action="LookupSportsTeam"/>

         <s:autocompleter name="sportsTeam"
                          id="sportsTeam"
                          keyName="sportsTeamKey"
                          theme="ajax"
                          formId="sportsForm"
                          href="%{#autosportsteam}"
                          cssStyle="width: 340px;"
                          dropdownHeight="180"
                          loadMinimumCount="2"
                          loadOnTextChange="true"
                          autoComplete="false"
                          showDownArrow="false"
                          delay="100"
                          searchType="substring"
                          forceValidOption="true"/>

I am getting what looks like a Dojo error: Object
error  at line 4871.

Here is what Fiddler says is the JSON I return:

[
        ["ALABAMA STATE UNIV HORNETS"],
        ["ALBANY ST UNIV GOLDEN RAMS"],
        ["BALDWIN-WALLCE CLG YELLW JCKTS"],
        ["BALL ST UNIV CARDINALS"],
        ["BAYLOR UNIV BEARS"],
        ["CATAWBA COLLEGE"],
]

Any ideas?  Strangely, this works on a WIN2K machine
with IE6, but fails on a WINXP machine with IE6, both
with the latest patches.

Thanks,

Scott