Hi
thank you Wong dor your response. You have right.
So in your url you must add parameter tabPageInputHiddenName into url like
this :

/status.do.do?tabPageInputHiddenName_PERSONNE_TABCONTROL=ADRESS_TABPAGE

I have explain it at
http://jsptabcontrol.sourceforge.net/user-guide.html#How%20manage%20tab%20page%20with%20runat%20server?

Regards Angelo