Hi,

I have the following iterator

  <s:iterator value="#session.testDTOs" id="testObj">

 <s:url id="testUrl" action="testView">
 <s:param name="testId"
value="#testObj.scholarshipId"></s:param>
       </s:url>

........above expression get evaluated correctly but

in the same iterator I got the following but this
doesnt get evaluated, Why these two are handled
differently, why cant we make it consistent.?

The below one works when I make is %{studId} but by
any chance if there is a parent Iterator with similar
property how can we give it in an hierarchycal way
prefix with the ID,

<s:hidden name="studentId"
value="#testObj.studId"></s:hidden>