Hi,

I got the following in S2, jsp.

it shows nothing, infact when I saw the view source it
shows nothing with regards to tooltip.

Is there anything wrong in my usage, Cant I completely
ingore the the tooltipConfig.

Basically I want to give user a flavour of help where
it says Enter display name when the user points to
that text field.

Let me know where I am wrong.

<s:form
tooltipConfig="#{'tooltipDelay':'500','tooltipIcon='images/Printer.gif'}"
theme="simple">
        <s:textfield
       name="testForm.Name" tooltip="Enter Display
Name" />