May I know what is the best way to migrate Struts 1 EventDispatchAction to
Struts 2?

The following is my struts-config.xml where displaying form and submitting
form is using the same action name but execute different methods in the
action.

<action path="/*_add"
        type="org.springframework.web.struts.DelegatingActionProxy"
        name="{1}Form"
        attribute="{1}AddForm"
        parameter="insert, default=showForm"
        scope="request"
        validate="false">
        <forward name="input"     path=".{1}.add"/>
        <forward name="success" path="/{1}_add.do"   redirect="true"/>
        <forward name="cancel"   path="/welcome.do"   redirect="true"/>
</action>

How do I convert it to Struts 2 mapping?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
Boon Leng