Hmm, when I print out the value of the "data" argument
it seems to have the complete text of the JSP (in both
before and load sections of the function.)

All the JavaScript and HTML is in this argument.
Could it be because this JSP is included from another
JSP like this?

<%@ include file="sports.jsp" %>

Thanks for the help,

Scott