hmm it's hard to tell from this alone. But probably you are calling
/searchResult.action somewhere in your code?

2007/7/24, Freakman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

My bad I should have included that first.

Gabriel Belingueres wrote:

> Show us your struts.xml file please.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
   "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN"
   "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd";>

<struts>

   <constant name="struts.enable.DynamicMethodInvocation" value="false" />
   <constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />

               <default-interceptor-ref name="paramsPrepareParamsStack"/>

       <action name="Search_*" method="{1}" class="topic.Search">
           <result name="input">/topic/SearchRequest.jsp</result>
       </action>

       <action name="SearchResult" class="topic.SearchResult" method="list">
            <result>/topic/searchResult.jsp</result>
       </action>

<action name="AjaxCall" class="topic.FetchDBNames" method="handleAjax">
           <result name="input">/topic/AjaxResponsePage.jsp</result>
           <result name="success">/topic/AjaxResponsePage.jsp</result>
       </action>

<action name="*" class="topic.TopicSupport">
                 <result>/topic/{1}.jsp</result>
       </action>

</struts>

The page where the problem occurs is searchResult.jsp (SearchResult action).
I'm also using the org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp filter
in my web.xml since I read somewhere in the archives that it could solve
some problems. It seemed to make things a tad better, but I occasionally get
those "empty" pages (not even on a refresh, but simply on submitting a
form). I cannot seem to find a pattern to it though, it just happens
randomly, and exceptions are never raised.
I must have missed something essential about Struts x_x
Thank you for your help.

Gaetan L.