what is the locale set to? It is the "struts.locale" property in the struts.xml or struts.properties

/Ian

rrecoba wrote:
Hi, thanks for your answer. I understand that the date tag is for showing a
date not for input, is this ok?. My problem is that, when the user puts a
date in a form input field, in my action i get in other format. (I cannot
use datetimepicker)

Thanks.-

Ian Roughley wrote:
I believe its localization.  try the date tag to specify a date format.

/Ian

rrecoba wrote:
Hi, I´m using an input field where the user must put a date in the format
"dd/MM/yyyy" But in the Action, when struts 2 set the value for the date attribute, the
format change´s to  "MM/dd/yyyy" , does anyone know why this is
happening?
Thanks a lot.-