--- Neil Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Did you give up on this?

No, I'm just not actually physically attached to my
computer and teh intarwebs 24/7 and the boss keeps
blathering on and on about some sort of "do stuff for
me" BS.

I haven't done anything with setting the
i18n.resources property, so I can't help you with
that. I'm not sure why you don't just put something in
to a package.properties (it's hierarchical, you can
put it anywhere) or ActionSupport.properties, etc.

I've never run an app w/o the i18n interceptor so I
don't know what effect (if any) that would have.

I would start by doing what it says on the
localization page as a sanity check *then* start to
play configuration / etc. games.

d.