You could do redirection after your first action.

myFirstAction.jsp : form + submit buton to MyFirstAction.process()

MyFirstAction {
private String myAttribute;

execute() : initialize myAttribute and redirect to "success" =
myFirstAction.jsp
process() :  do stuff on myAtrribute submitted in myFirstAction.jsp, store
it in session, redirect to "second"

getter/setter for myAttribute
}

MySecondAction {
private String myAttribute;

execute() : initialize myAttribute with what has been store in session for
exemple, return "success"

getter/setter for myAttribute
}

the struts.xml:
<action name="goFirst" class="com.myorg.MyFirstAction">
        <result name="success">
            /jsp/myFirstAction.jsp
        </result>
        <result name="second" type="redirectAction">
            goSecond
        </result>
</action>
<action name="goSecond" class="com.myorg.MySecondAction">
        <result name="success">
            /jsp/mySecondAction.jsp
        </result>
</action>