In your Action, add an String attribute named editingFlag with a getter
and a setter. Set the value ("true" or "false") of editingFlag in the
method forwarding to your JSP.

In the JSP :
<s:textfield name="name" label="Name" readonly="${editingFlag)"/>

"Session A Mwamufiya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
13/08/2007 12:46
Veuillez répondre à

user@struts.apache.org
cc

Objet
Evaluating a javascript expression in order to set the readonly attribute

Hi,

I would like to set a textbox to readonly when a flag is set in my action.
 I have the following jsp call:
<s:textfield name="name" label="Name"
readonly="if(%{editingFlag==true}){return 'true'}"/>

but the textfield is not readonly, and the page source reflects it.  BTW,
editingFlag is set in the prepare() method of my action.

Any idea on how to write the evaluation?

Thanks,
Session