From: Slattery, Tim - BLS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:22 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Struts 2 tutorial

I'm trying to follow along the Struts 2 tutorial. The HelloWorld.java
file starts this way:

   package tutorial;
   import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport;
   public class HelloWorld extends ActionSupport {

What's with com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport? I don't see anything
like that in the Struts 2.0.9 package I downloaded. Did I miss
something?

--
Tim Slattery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]