hi,

I have the struts.xml definition as shown below that uses execAndWait interceptor and Tiles. The problem is that either:

a) Using tiles the delaySleepInterval is ignored and the wait page never refreshes i.e. when SimulationRunAction completes it is never redirected to success result. b) Not using tiles the execAndWait interceptor works fine just display the default unformatted text that does not comply with our company's Web theme.

Please suggest a possible solution or otherwise where can I file a bug?

<action name="SimulationRun" class="com.sag.optimizer.ui.web.action.simulation.SimulationRunAction">
<interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
<interceptor-ref name="execAndWait">
      <param name="delay">1000</param>
     <param name="delaySleepInterval">1000</param>
</interceptor-ref>
<result name="wait" type="tiles">webui.requestWait</result>
<result name="success" type="tiles">webui.simulationReport</result>
<result name="error" type="tiles">webui.requestFailed</result>
</action>
regards,
Giovanni