There is probably very little difference between the nightly build and
trunk, I have found it's pretty easy to just build from trunk. If you
don't have them already, get subversion and maven (both small
downloads) and build it yourself.

Follow the instructions from this thread -

http://www.nabble.com/struts-2.1-beta-tf4509951.html#a12880737

You'll have your own xwork and struts2 pretty quickly.

-Wes

--
Wesley Wannemacher
President, Head Engineer/Consultant