hi all,

I have the following use-case that seem not to be covered by the redirect action?

- User uploads a CSV file containing several parameters, this is handled by Action A. - Action A reads all parameters, and needs to redirect to action B passing those CSV parameters as part of B's request i.e. in the URL.

All redirect examples I found show how to send constants using the redirect result type but not how to send parameters calculated from the originating action e.g.

Basically I would like to have Action A's result being Action B's request parameters, is this possible? how? just exposing A's response parameters as bean properties?

TIA,

regards,
Giovanni