I have not yet solved the problem.

There is no  img tag with an empty src .Pls help.
regards
Zul Jami

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: Why does update action fire on
loadDate: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 04:42:27 +0000

Thanks for the reply.I added the update method only now.But when I login,it
calls execue and update as well.I will check for  img tag with an empty src
attribute as u have told.If you get any idea pls helpregardsZul Jami> To:
user@struts.apache.org> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: Why does update
action fire on load> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:11:22 -0400> > zul;jami wrote:>
> I am using struts2+spring+jpa+ajax+sitemesh> > > > > > WHile onload only
execute method should be called,> > but update is also called.Why> > > > this
is my struts.xml> > <action name="login" class="login">> > <result
name="login_*" class="login" method="update">> > <result
name="success">/pages/dashboard.jsp</result>> > </action>> > This is just a
guess, but I think a wildcard action name like login_* is > magic, in that it
will match /login as well as /login_xxx. What happens > if you remove one or
other of those action mappings?> > On the other hand it seems odd that two
different action methods would > be called. Have you checked to confirm that's
happening within a single > request? Another possibility is you have something
in the returned page > (e.g. an img tag with an empty src attribute) that is
triggering a > second request.> > L.> > >