Hi,

I am not sure if this a struts question exactly, but neverthless I need help
:).

I am trying to integrate 2 apps, app 1 on platform 1 (non JEE) and app2 on
JEE based.

I have requirement where, i need to send session id of app2 to a listener
page in app1 (i.e non jee based one and i am allowed to send this
information as a 'get'), everytime the a new page loads or user goes to new
page in app2, without transferring control to app1 .

Can somebody point me towards how best i can achieve this?