Does anyone have any ideas on how the dojo ajax tags can be validated
(autocompleter, datetimepicker, etc.)?  I was told this was fixed in 2.1,
which I am using, but I cannot get it to work.  I'd like to make my
autocompleter required and have it validate the same as my other fields.
Can I validate its key?  What I'd really like to do is have the following
autocompleter:
        <sx:autocompleter label="Site" value="%{system.site.name}"
                forceValidOption="true"
                cssStyle="width:132px; height:18px; border:1px solid #7B9EBD"
                name="site" required="true" href="%{siteList}"
                loadOnTextChange="true" showDownArrow="false"
dropdownWidth="300"
                searchType="substring" />

And then have this in my validation file:
  <field name="siteKey">
    <field-validator type="requiredstring">
      <message>Field is required</message>
    </field-validator>