I have a variable amount of check boxes with the same name.  I want to
submit all of the check boxes weather they are checked or not.  Right
now I only get an of array for the ones that are checked.

My form has x number of 'Name' text fields x number of 'Activate'
check boxes for another.

The user will fill in the 'name'  and check the box to 'activate' the
user.  I was using two arrays in my action to store the values of the
check box and the text.  If I could find a way to submit all the check
boxes the arrays would be parallel and I could easily tell which user
name is activated.  Right now I have no way to tell.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Rich