I referred to the manual and there it suggested to use "parameter"
instead, like this:

<requestHandler type="std:QueryString"
target="/ajax.do">
<parameter>value=name</parameter>
</requestHandler>

then you can use: String value = (String) request.getParameter("value");

Now i have another problem :-)) I want to use the "std:FormManipulator"
als ResponseHandler, but I have problems with the correct
XML-Response-Format and i don't find any code example for that.
I am generating the form by using the struts-tags <html:form>,<html:txt>
and so on. And with the FormManipulator i think i can manipulate the
generated form.

The other way maybe is that i generate my form like <html type="text"
value="<% ..... %>" after the <ajax:event> called my action and my
action puts me a bean into the request.

Greetings, Ingo