Hi,

I have a text in Oracle DB separated to new lines.

I would like to write it in the bead:write with the lines separated as in
HTML.

So I added a method in the bean propert:
public String getBody() {
                String convertedBody =
IOTextUtil.convertPlainTextToHTML(body);
                return convertedBody;
        }

Where IOTextUtil. convertPlainTextToHTML method is:
public static String convertPlainTextToHTML(String body) {
                // First replace double \n's with "\n<P>"
                Regex html1Replacer = new Regex("\n\n", "\n<P>");
                String strPreOutput1 = html1Replacer.replaceAll(body);

                // Next replace single \n with <BR> (find "\n" NOT followed
by
                // the code <P> (which we just put in). We shouldn't need to
worry
                // about double \n's at this point - they should have been
converted
                // by the previous replace action
                Regex html2Replacer = new Regex("\n(?!<P>)", "<BR />");
                return html2Replacer.replaceAll(strPreOutput1);

        }

But struts print it with <br /> instead of breading it into new lines!!!

Where is the place to convert it to new lines? Or how do I do it?

Thanks

Odelya