No idea.  I can check though.

/Ian

--
Ian Roughley
From Down & Around, Inc.
Consulting * Training / Mentoring * Agile Process * Open Source
web: http://www.fdar.com - email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ted Husted wrote:
Amazon is showing the book as available now! <yeah!>

If you order through this link, the commission on the sale will be
donated to the ASF.

 * http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/BOOKS/ISBN-1590599039

Ian, any word on whether Apress will be making their books available
for the Kindle?

-Ted.