From: Peng Tuck Kwok [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 11:13 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: datetimepicker tag

If you have firefox you can actually check out the javascript console for
errors, might give you a clue as to what's going on if it is a js problem.

HIH

On Dec 10, 2007 12:54 PM, Rajagopal_Yendluri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi..
>
>   I am using 2.0.9, but for the nothing is displaying in jsp page except
> label.
>
> Included the ajax theme in jsp page. Checked the generated dojo script, it
> is also fine.. but nothing is displaying in my jsp page...
>
> Any Views... or ideas... what could be the reasons for not displaying
> nothing other than lable ?????
>
> Any workaround also helps....
>

> Regards,
> Rajagopal Y (Raj)
> HCU-Consulting & Enterprise Solutions.

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE