Finally, in terms of education, there's some good books out now and there's a lot of sites providing tutorials (that reminds me, I'm going to order Ian's book today[1]). However, I don't know of any professional training courses yet and there's far fewer developers already knowledgeable on S2 than S1.
Like Ted, I'm also putting together training options - specifically a "quick start" for s1 developers who want to get up and running with s2. So it would cover all the basics, as well as the more advanced features. I'm also considering running it as public training rather than private - if any one has interest (haven't settled on cities yet), drop me a line off-list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

/Ian