From: Alberto A. Flores [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 1:07 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Struts 2.x: Redirecting "input" result

Is it possible to redirect the "input" result (after validation has
finished) of an action mapping properly?

I currently have something like:

<action name="bar" class="x.y.z.ActionOne">
   <result type="tiles">showList.tile</result>
</action>

<action name="foo" class="x.y.z.MyAction">
   <result name="input" type="redirect-action">
     <param name="actionName">bar</param>
   </result>
   <result type="tiles">success.tile</result>
</action>

The current behavior I'm experiencing is one where the redirection takes
place, however the validation errors appear to be lost. Thoughts?

--

Alberto A. Flores
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aflores

----Notice Regarding Confidentiality----
This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is intended only
for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
confidential or privileged.  Sierra Systems Group Inc. and its affiliates
accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person
resulting from any unauthorized use of or reliance upon this Email.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or other use of this Email is prohibited.  Please notify us of the
error in communication by return email and destroy all copies of this Email.
Thank you.