Dave,

I managed to get it working. The problem was that I had my struts.xml and struts-cw.xml inside of WEB-INF/ instead of WEB-INF/classes/

Thanks.

On Jan 2, 2008, at 8:50 PM, Dave Newton wrote:

--- Mufaddal Khumri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   <package name="cw" namespace="/cw" extends="struts-default">

The error I get:
8188 ERROR org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher serviceAction
[512] - Could not find action or result
There is no Action mapped for action name test. - [unknown location]

That's a different error, no? You're going to /cw/test.action?

Have you turned up S2 and XWork logging?

You have the FreeMarker libs in the classpath?

d.