I didn't see an INPUT result configured, which will be needed.

/Ian

--
Ian Roughley
From Down & Around, Inc.

Dave Newton wrote:
Please post the entire relevant code and configuration. I do this all the
time (annotating the getter, though, as Wes said) and don't have any
problems. You're extending ActionSupport?

d.

--- xianwinwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

thanks wes, I tried this manipulation - didnt work
:-(

Wes Wannemacher wrote:
Try annotating the getter rather than the setter.

-Wes