Hello,

Since I have only to languages ,I have provided a button in screen and
passing url parameter "english" and "polish".

In Action file taking this language and forming locale object and setting to
ACTION method "setLocale"

Wprowadź - Enter

Above polish word is not coming exactly as label in JSP page when page is
rendered.

Could any one suggest any solution to resolve the i18N for messages.

----------

if(strLanguage!=null && strLanguage.equalsIgnoreCase("english")){
        strLanguage="en";
        strCountry="US";
}else if(strLanguage!=null && strLanguage.equalsIgnoreCase("polish")){
        strLanguage="pl";
        strCountry="PL";
}else{
        strLanguage="pl";
        strCountry="PL";
}

Locale locale=new Locale(strLanguage,strCountry);
setLocale(request,locale);