First I wanted to say that I totally agree with Ted's view about the lack of
support for Struts. I do believe that things for the Struts 2.x project will
pick up now since the Holiday's are over now.

I wanted to extend a personal thanks to all of the developers who contribute
to the Struts 2 project. They spend a lot of their own personal time to make
the project a success.

With that being said, I need to send over some patches myself instead of
slacking. =)

Best Regards,
Richard L. Burton III